Helping Parents and Their Children
Parenting isn’t easy. If it were, everyone would have perfect children, no stress and their family would be a Norman Rockwell painting. But we don’t live in a perfect world. One of the hardest parts is communicating with your child effectively. Often this is done unsuccessfully, leading to anxiety and animosity.
Moreover, growing up isn’t easy. New experiences, changes in hormones and peer pressure often lead to fear, apprehension and anxiety. Without the proper support and communication, this can lead to substance abuse, anorexia, hurting oneself with cutting or other method, and much anger and bitterness.
Wellativity can help! Wellativity was designed to facilitate communication and reduce stress. These two dynamics, if handled properly, will help avoid many afflictions that society has come to accept as rites of passage for teens and adolescents.
Ask Yourself the Following Questions
Here are some questions for you, the parent, to determine if reading Wellativity: In-Powering Wellness Through Communication, could help you and your child(ren).
- Is your child struggling with food and his or her weight?
- Does your child show fear and anxiety when he or she thinks of taking a test or participating in social settings, and is creating high levels of physical tension?
- Are you concerned with how your child is dealing with and/or will deal with society’s expectations on sexuality and physical attractiveness?
- Is becoming a safer driver and winning the battle with road rage or anger important to you and your family?
- Would you like to know how Wellativity can help you with unhealthy behaviors with food, drugs, anger, fear, procrastination, laziness, etc.?
If you answered “yes” to two or more questions, Wellativity’s Daily Breath audios and Daily Reader may be of vast support for you and your child.