Enjoy some Wellativity Daily Breaths and Just Breathe
Below are just a few afflictions Wellativity helps and one of our Daily Breath audios for you to sample. Click on the category of interest and read the questions. If you answer yes to any of them, listen to the Daily Breath audio and just relax and breath.
- Have you been arrested for a DUI (driving under the influence) or DWI (driving while intoxicated)?
- Have you been in a car accident; whether your fault or not?
- Have you had speeding tickets or moving violations?
- Do you have teenage children learning to drive or currently driving?
- Do you find yourself getting angry while driving?
Listen to Reality Check Audio
- Do you find it hard to say no to food?
- After you eat, do you feel guilty?
- Do you binge and then purge?
- Do you have diabetes, high-blood pressure or food allergies?
- Is your health at risk over what you’re eating or tempted to eat?
Listen to You Are Not Alone Audio
- Do you find you’re stressed more often than not?
- Do you worry about being unable to save someone’s life?
- Are you holding onto past regrets or mistakes that were job related?
- Does who you serve determine how you feel?
- Do you find yourself reacting inappropriately to loud noises, sirens or negative news?
Listen to Managing Your Affects Audio
- Is your child struggling with food and their weight?
- Does your child show fear and anxiety when they think of taking a test, participating in social settings and is creating high levels of physical tension?
- Are you concerned with how your child is and will deal with society’s expectations on sexuality and physical attractiveness?
- Is becoming a safer driver and winning the battle with road rage or anger important to you?
- Would you like to know how Wellativity can help you with unhealthy behaviors with food, drugs, anger, fear, procrastination, laziness etc.?
Listen to Lovingly Real and Secrets of Life Audio